Following methods of payment are available:
- Online bank payment and online payment with DotPay
- Credit card payment with DotPay
- Payment with PayPal
- Bank transfer to:
MIJO LINE S.C.
Ul. Radosna 5a/4
IBAN:13 1750 0009 0000 0000 3190 8981
Within two working days of receiving payment or receiving confirmation, your order will be delivered.
Delivery of orders in Poland are realized through a courier delivery service.
- In Poland courier delivery fee: 15 PLN, parcel lockers - 14 PLN
- Estimated delivery time within Poland: 1-2 working days.
- Foreign shipping is realized through a courier delivery service - GSL
- Delivery time and cost depends on the delivery country.
Entering into agreement indirectly (online) gives the Customer the right of withdrawal without giving reason within 10 days of receiving ordered goods.A statement of withdrawal should be sent within 10 days to:
MIJO LINE S.C. ul. Radosna 5a/4, 81- 578 Gdynia
or online: email@example.com
Form: RETURNS FORM
- The returned product must be intact in its original packaging, without any signs of use, proof of purchase attached.
- the product must be returned within 14 days of issuing the withdrawal statement.
If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within 14 days from when we receive the goods back. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Send the returned product to: MIJO LINE S.C. ul. Radosna 5a/4 81-578 Gdynia
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms & Conditions regulate purchasing products of the Seller at www.mijoline.com
The online store is operated by:
MIJO LINE S. C.
UL. RADOSNA 5A/4
NIP: 586 230 20 84
phone: +48 501 523 733; +48 604 193 570
BAN: 13 1750 0009 0000 0000 3190 8981
The company is registered by Gdynia City Council. All references to „online store”, „Seller” or „Service Provider” shall be deemed to be references to MIJO LINE company. References to „Customer” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
§ 1 General Terms
1. The following terms and conditions apply to all use of mijoline.com online store. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. 2. mijoline.com online store conducts retail trade through the Internet.
3. All products on sale are brand new, pre-packaged, free from natural or legal defects and have been legally launched in the internal market.
4. To fulfill all the technical requirements in order to complete the purchase, the Customer should have a valid e-mail address and useone of the following Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari.
5. The Customer is obliged not to transmit any content forbidden by the law, such as abusive, defamatory, demeaning content or violating the rights of the third party.
§ 2 Placing orders
1.All prices quoted on this website are shown in Polish zloty (PLN) and include VAT. Prices do not include delivery charge.
2. Orders can be made online
3.Orders can be placed 24/7, 7 days a week, all year round.
4. . A binding order consists of the Customer’s contact details such as valid shipping address, e-mail address and phone number.
5. Should Customer’s contact details be incomplete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If no contact with the Customer is possible, the Seller reserves the right to terminate the order.
6. While placing an order the Customer may express a wish to receive a VAT invoice, which can be forwarded in paper or in electronic form.
7. The Customer may express consent to keep their personal details int the store database. The Customer retains the right to accessing the data, updating it or having it removed from the database.
8. The Customer may wish to register in order to facilitate future orders. Service Provider will ask the Customer to provide login and password, which will be known only to the Customer and never shared with a third party.
9. An automatic confirmation will be sent to the Customer after placing an order.
10. The order will be dispatched as soon as bank transfer or credit card payment has been processed.
§ 3 Delivery and costs
1.The goods are sent to the address specified in the order, given by phone or through e-mail address. Should an order be filled out incorrectly, the Service Provider will inform the Customer immediately, so that the order can be realized successfully.
2. Orders are sent via courier service or Polish Post.
3. The parcel is delivered according to delivery information provided. In case of online bank payment, the Customer should factor in additional time while the payment is entered into the accounts.
4. The Customer bears the delivery charge.
§ 4 Payment
1.Each item is issued with a receipt or invoice.
2. The following methods of payment are available:
• online bank payment and online payment with DotPay
• credit card payment with DotPay
• payment with PayPal
• Bank transfer to:
MIJO LINE S.C.
Ul. Radosna 5a/4
BAN:13 1750 0009 0000 0000 3190 8981
§ 5 Returns and refunds
1. Entering into agreement indirectly (online) gives Customer the right of withdrawal without giving reason within 10 days of receiving ordered goods. Please send a written statement within the stated 10 days to: MIJO LINE S. C. ul. Radosna 5a/7, 81-578 Gdynia, Poland or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to go to return form:
2. The right of withdrawal from an indirect agreement is null and void in case when goods have been made to individual order.
3. The payment made for order or relevant part of it shall be refunded within 14 days of receiving the goods from the Customer.
4. The Seller will refund any money received from the Customer using the same method originally used to pay for the purchase.
5. The Customer is obliged to return the goods within 14 days to: MIJO LINE S.C. ul. Radosna 5a/4 81- 578 Gdynia
6. The Seller reserves the right to withhold reimbursement until the goods have been returned.
§ 6 Complaints
1. In case of faulty goods the Customer is obliged to write a notification and send the goods back including proof of purchase to: MIJO LINE S.C. ul. Radosna 5a/4, Gdynia, Poland. Please label the parcel as „Returned goods”.
Click here to go to complaint form:
2. The complaint will be dealt with within 14 days of receiving faulty goods. The Customer will be sent full value goods, repaired goods or money back.
3. Should the complaint be refused, the Customer will receive the goods with a written justification of the refusal.
4.The Seller is unable to accept the return of goods which have been mechanically damaged (torn or cut) or damaged due to incorrect use.
5. If the goods ordered are not in conformity with the agreement, it is the Customer’s right to demand repair or free replacement, unless either of these outweigh the original cost of the goods.
6. Failure to notify the Seller of the lack of conformity within the period of two months results in losing Customer’s rights referred to in item 5. The statutory rights are not affected if a written notification is issued within the specified two months’ period.
7. Whilst the colour reproduction of the products sold in online store is an extremely close representation, slight variations in the actual goods may occur and cannot be deemed sufficient to lodge a complaint.
§ 7 Privacy and Security
1. Service Provider ensures that Customer’s data is protected to the highest standard.
2. Customer’s data is processed only in conjunction with sale of the goods. It is passed on to entities responsible for delivery. The Customer retains the right to review and update personal data and by placing an order with MIJO LINE agrees to processing of personal data by the Service Provider.
3. The Customer may wish to rewiev and verify personal information at the time of placing an order:
The Seller will retain and safeguard Customer’s personal data in the Service Provider’s database. The Customer retains the right to review and update personal details at any time.
§ 8 Final Provisions
If the Customer is not satisfied with the resolution of the complaints process or finds fault with the Service Provider, any consequent dispute will be settled by the local jurisdiction according to the Code of Civil Procedure.